The closest I can get to a website.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Radio Song- REM

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's up????????? I haven't posted in a while... so hi!!!!!! Anyways it's Superbowl Sunday *cough* boring waste of time *cough* God, I mean they make more of this then the fucking Olympics, seriously, I'm glad to not be part of a country that flocks like sheep to watch fat people push eachother and then stop every 10 seconds. Then again, Canada sits like sheep to watch it. Well anyways I'm of break and back to Glebe but it has seemed overly easy in the early classes, whereas I want interesting school minus the homework, not to sound prep or anything, it's just school goes by faster when you're not bored out of your skull. Anyways, It's Winterlude so where's all the happenings? I think next weekend will be better for it. Not because of the temp. but because Stars is coming (YAY!!!!). So hopefully I'll persuade someone to go to that cause a free Stars concert only happens twice in a lifetime. K*Naan's also coming to Ottawa, which is cool, but I'm gonna worry about Stars for now. Anyways, I went to music class class, and learning that I wasn't aloud to play guitar made the three choices of bass guitar, percussion, and bassoon, and recieved the position of..... BARITONE (...?...) ummm, yah, I kinda had a reason for not choosing any brass instruments... GOD. Anyways, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home