The closest I can get to a website.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Lost in the Supermarket- The Clash


Hey to the 2006 generation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's new? Woke up at 12 today so I'm pretty sure I had a good time last night. Anyways, the holiday season is over, but we've still gota week left, which will unfortunatley for me, be mostly doing homework, but you know, whatever. So yeah, I've realised lately that there's alot of good comics on the internet, if you look hard enough. For instance, I've discovered a great comic named http://www.applegeeks.com/index.php?comic=1 applegeeks, which has been going since 2003, though it's art style is really different now, but definitely check it out. Anyways, bye.






left to right; Alice, Eve, and Hawk,
from the hilarious comic Applegeeks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home