The closest I can get to a website.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Oh Noooo It's..... It's..... It's......... Another post....... aaaauuuggghhh....

Hey You::::::::::
Ok I haven't forgotten how to use exclamation marks, for some fucking creepy reason my one, two, and three buttons aren't working........... wait a tick...... the only top buttons that are working are 5, and 6. WHAT THE FUCKING HELL???????????????? My keyboard's severely fucked up. So forgive me if I write like a robot for a little while. I am also very sorry that you all had to see that disturbing photo of ahnuld/ the governator but it's like censorship to not let me put a photo which has extremely little to do with the post. Anyways, federal election is coming up eh? I personally [and I say this as a strong NDP supporter] don't think the election is a good idea. I mean, let's face it people, there's too many stiff asses that are afraid to vote NDP 'cause they think Stephen Harper or Paul Martin are the coolest guys in the world [the old, rich people]. The least horrible thing that might come out of this election is the liberals with a minority government again. The worst part of this is that it gives the conservatives a good chance of ruling Canada [it's a death thats worse than fate]. So personally,I say no election yet, at least Jack Layton can still boss around Paul for another three years. But if an election comes, do NOT hesitate, vote NDP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home