The closest I can get to a website.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

WASSUP FOOS!!!!!!!!!!!!


HEY KIDS!!!!!!!!
What's new. I had a pretty wicked Friday. Shot some pool for about three hours. But enough about me, this isn't really a journal, It's the closest I can get to a website, considering how technologically impaired I am. Sooooooooooooooo............................................. Send in them mail in opinion thingies (you know who I'm talking to, the 4 people who read this pointless blog) SEND THEM IN OR MR. BIGGLESWORTH WILL GET MAD, AND WHEN MR. BIGGLESWORTH GETS MAD, PEOPLE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(don't worry, I'm joking) (or am I?) (twilight zone music unexplainabely starts............) So eat your cheese, I mean, send them in people. Pleeaaassseeeee............. Also check out METRIC's new cd "Live it Out". Wicked.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gabe said...

THIEF!!!!!!!!!

1:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home