The closest I can get to a website.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

A New, and Non-interesting Day

Hey everyone!
What's new? Okay, so one of the things I'm gonna do with this complete waste of a blog is movie reviews. Whenever I see a new movie which I've never seen before, I'll write about. If it was complete crap I'll say it was complete crap, if it was pretty good I'll say so, if it was so amazing that I joined this freaky cult who spend their lives watching it over, and over, and over again.......well then I guess nobody will read my blog ever again on account of freaky cultness. I don't think you guys have to worry about that thaough (unless there's a cheese lovers cult.....).
Anyways I'm gonna do movies reviews,but I'm also gonna have a sort of mail in opinion thingy (I know, what's the point, probably the only people reading this are my friends but still)and in this mail in opinion thingy you're gonna, well, mail in you're opinion (no shit sherlock). To mail them in, just write comments by clicking on the thing at the bottom of my blog where it says something like "write comment".
Anyways, this weeks question is (in honer of my brilliant movie review idea) "what is your all time favourite movie, or your second favourite movie, or your least favourite movie, whatever, something about movies Dammit! Well bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home