The closest I can get to a website.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

CHEESE!! CHEESE!! CHEESE!!



Hey, Obsessive Readers!!!!!!!!!
So, last night I added links directly to some hilarious cartoons and wicked games!!!!
Check them out and if you don't laugh like crazy I'll pay you 50 cents (I know, I'm so welf).
Soooooooooooo.............................. I'm not finding any new comments from my mail in opion thingy (angry face) SEND THEM IN PEOPLE!!!!!!! This blog can't be fun with out Obsessive Readers (that's your lecture for today). Anyway, now that I'm done being totally pissy, I want to tell everyone about an old cheesy sensation that's still sweeping the nation, MONTY PYTHON!!!!! It's totally hilarious and if you haven't seen it (or if you've only seen The Holy Grail) go and rent some right this minute (or else I'll slap you with a fish). My favourite mp movies are (not including The Holy Grail 'cause everyone's seen it) "Life of Brian", then "Meaning of Life", and then "And Now For Something Completely Different". Also definitely check out their show "Monty Python's Flying Circus". Nothing is cooler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home