The closest I can get to a website.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Kick Ass Movie Review: Serenity



9/10
Hey everyone! This my first Kick Ass Movie Review. This weekend I went to see Serenity. I wasn't sure if it was going to be anything more than cheesy, cheesy, shit.
It sure as hell was way more than cheesy, cheesy shit.
It was a totally awesome movie full of action, great plot, amazing futuristic landscapes and spaceships(boats as they call them), and great acting. It was funny, scary, dramatic, and totally KICK ASS all at the same time.
This movie is an adventure sci fi directed by Joss Whedon and based on Joss's cult sci fi tv series "Firefly". I admit that I haven't seen the show, but I really, really, really, want to after seeing this movie. I reccomend this wicked movie to anyone who saw the original Star Wars and thought "Wow!" Hell, I reccomend this movie to everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home