The closest I can get to a website.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

jakshgadshfjkzhxchjtdsaugsafdsagdhgfahf


Hey Fellows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's new??????????????????? Ok so those of you who download music(shame, shame...) will thank me for this article because I'm going to make a list of really good underground bands you might not've heard of (I'm sooooooo bored...): The Arcade Fire(ok, their not underground any more, but I saw them live when they were), The Golden Dogs(Toronto club new wave band, seen them live), Bedouin Soundclash(Guelph ska band!!! I used to live in Guelph!!!! I'm so proud!!!!), METRIC(once again not underground anymore, but a surprising amount of my friends haven't heard of them, I've seen them live!!!!), The Unicorns(I'm not sure where they're from, but they're cool, and I've seen them live), The Gris Gris(they're cool), Noah23(Guelph!!!! Seen him live!!!! sort of art rap kinda stuff....), Buck65(I don't care if he's not underground anymore, he kicks ASS!!!!!), The Weakerthans(Winnipeg!!!! YeaH!!!!!never been to Winnipeg, seen these guys live though!!!!!!!!!!), Broken Social Scene(second best concert I've ever seen, second only to the Stones concert which is like no shit..........it's the stones.......).Well I hope this list comes in fucking handy indeed!!!!!!!!! Oh SHIT!!! I forgot The Hidden Cameras!!!!wickEd!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home