The closest I can get to a website.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Brain Stew- Green Day

Hey voters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's new? Merry, oops, I mean, SEASON's GREETINGS!!!!!!!! Yep, it's that time of year again folks, when you have to buy your family something to avoid being shunned. Ba Humbug. Nah, I'm just kidding, t'is the season to be jolly. ish. It seems that the holiday is coming a bit too soon to me, though thats probably because we don't start vacation until the night before. Today it suddenly boomed on me that Brian's birthday is less than next week. WHAM. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not the religious type. Well, I'm a bit pagan. Anyways, I was doing one of my three tests which I had today when suddenly, I realized in two days we get out of school. And I was like, "WHOA!!!!" but also I still have shopping to do (capitalist fool, consumerist tool) so I was overwhelmed by a feeling of excitement, stress, and emmense pleasure (I won't say what that was because of...). But, anyways yah t'is the season. Now here's a list of actual good christmas movies: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, Monty Python's Life of Brian, Eight Crazy Nights, and ummm...... more that I can't think of. Farewell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home