The closest I can get to a website.

Monday, December 05, 2005

so long and thanks for all the fish



Ok, well this is interesting, my friend magically made my number buttons work(!!!!!!!!!!!)
so harray hurrah and all that shit. I'm really tired today so I apologise if I've immensley insulted anyone. Ugggggggghhhhhhhh. I had a great weekend. I saw a sens game and was all "whoa!!! DUDE!!! why the fuck am I talking like this?!?!?! DUDE????". It was an amazing game. I won't go into detail because I'm not Don Cherry but it was a really good game. (Don Cherry's a complete fuckhead) (sorry Don). Anyways...... I went bowling which I know is mockable, but we had fun fucking with the establishment. Oh my god. I'm writing journal like!!!! This isn't me!!!!! I know nobody's interested in my weekend!!!!!! But too bad because I'm tired as hell, and bitchy. I'm gonna start a new poll for the 3 people that read this blog. The question is, who would you vote for if you could vote, and if you can vote, who are you voting for? ( this has to do with the surprise election from the gomery/sponsorship scandal thing) Sooooooo ya. Do it this time if you can and you aren't afraid of the conservative army forcing you to vote for Canada's demise.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gabe said...

Lets see, that's a hard one...not! NDP all the way! Go Mr. Dewer!

1:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home