The closest I can get to a website.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Psycho Killer- Talking Heads



Hey faithful readers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's new? I had a fun weekend, volunteered at this thingwhich was actually really fun because my friends were there too. And I'm finished my summative!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(!!!) So ummmm I apologise for speaking so much about me, I know nobody wants to read my slight gestures to things I do. Anyways........ I have to keep up, sometimes I write a whole bunch of words that interest people, other times I'm just "ummmmmmmmm..........." So ya, expect a new improved Jonah. So the philosophy of primates that find the taste of lima beans give them immense pleasure....................... Ok, not working. Don't you mock me!!! (you know who you are!!! GABE!!!) (boycott Gabe's blog people) (do not go to www.glogging.blogspot.com!!!!) I found a strangely hilarious online comic strip called abducting the aliens. To go to it click http://www.abductingthealiens.com/ata001.html. So ya..................... Anyone who likes Firefly should leave a comment as soon I'm gonna start a talk about it on the c-box. (write something on the fucking c-box!!!!!) So ummm peace. (ps; please don't be offended by the comic if this is my mom reading)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home