The closest I can get to a website.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Canadian Dream- Sam Roberts Band

Hey people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So in case you're wondering, the songs I've been using as title are meant to describe how I am feeling on that day which I post. I'm not necessarily reccomending anything, although the titles are songs which I listen to which means they must be great. Anyways......... seasons greetings again. Oh, yeah, there was a WHOPPING one vote fdor the election poll. And the winner is....(drum roll)................. NDP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guy really know how to vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!If only that would happen on Jan.23 eh? I can just see Stephen Harper, "This is a scandal! I demand a revote!" that would make good watching. Anyways, if there isn't more reader participation, I'll lose the cbox!!!!!! (the HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!) Anyways.......... Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home