The closest I can get to a website.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

In the Backseat- The Arcade Fire

Hey Good Samaritans,
What's up? Just doing quantum physics homework, thought I might post. So yah, I was watching the Grammies and laughing my ass off because they pretend it's super anticensorship but the entire event is filled with censorship. Those of you who wasted the time watching it, you know what I'm talking about. Anyways, I decided to write in my blog!!! That is EXCITING!!! I wish I was thoughtful right now. That's when I write well. When I'm not thoughtful (like now) my post is similar to a 4 year old playing with lego, it holds your interest for a short while, and it doesn't really look like anything in particular. So yah, tommorow's a pd day. That is very very good. So yah, umm, I pressed the bold button and can't figure out how to make it normal, so yah. No, this is NOT a joke.It's kinda like the world right. I don't know in which way, I just thought that sounded intelligent. So anyways, bye.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gabe said...

do you even know what quantum physics is?

3:41 PM

 
Blogger Jonah said...

^^^Do you ever stop dissing your friends to make yourself look smart? Just kidding, but just so you know, and lets keep this a secret, I was joking about doing quantum physics homework. (!!!)

9:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home