The closest I can get to a website.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Fortune Telling Media Player

I jacked this from Morgan's myspace.
Normally I wouldn't bother but this is actually a pretty cool idea.

Instructions:Put your iTunes/Winamp/WMP on shuffle.Say the following questions aloud, and press play.Use the song title as the answer to the question.NO CHEATING.
1. How does the world see you?
Punk Rock Paranada - Gogol Bordello
That's about a music town, cool.
2. Will I have a happy life?
Polly - Nirvana
Oh Shit!
3. What do my friends think of me?
Star Wars Gangsta Rap - Weird Al Yankovich
That's actually accurate when I think about it.
4. Do people secretly lust after me?
Iris - The Goo Goo Dolls
Wow, listenm to the first line. It works.
5. How can I make myself happy?
Girls and Boys - Blur
HAHAHA, I like that.
6. What should I do with my life?
Drink Drank Punk - Anti-Flag
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
7. Will I ever have children?
The Card Cheat - The Clash
Ummmm... Ok?
8. What is some good advice for me?
Why Can't We Be Friends? - Smashmouth
That's Actually pretty good.
9. How will I be remembered?
Fight for Your Right - The Beastie Boys
Fuck Yeah
10. What's my signature dancing song?
Without Me - Eminem
A guilty pleasure unearthed.
11. What's my current theme song?
Together - The Raconteurs
Spot On!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12. What do others think is my current theme song?
The Way - Fastball
I love how I've never even heard of this song until now.
13. What shall they play at my funeral?
Broken Boy Soldier - The Raconteurs
That might be fun.
14. What type of women do I like?
Don't Speak - No Doubt
That sounds somewhat dirty...
15. How's my love life?
Ruby Tuesday - The Rolling Stones
Nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home