The closest I can get to a website.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Pants Running with no Bodies

I was thinking about world domination, and a frog jumped into my soup. I started to run, because Frogs can only mean two things, pillows. The two pillows collided midair and broke into prayer. I was amused and have now began worshipping hitch-hikers. When a car drives by, I jump up and down and shout "DON'T GET COLD" several times. I find it humours my aunt and so I go city-to-city, painting dreams onto chesterfields. I feel bad only if a lean-back chair is watching, sometimes I'll dance on it to make it feel better. People enjoy my quest for the truth, and often sing along. Though they sometimes rhyme with ancient kinkorian teddy bears, I enjoy the alter-egos of my numerous leaf friends. They realise that someone has to laugh for the cause, and by golly it should be them. I'm glad that eating perogies has effected people to realise that all their french words will soon become explosive and, if intoxicated, cause an overload of chanting towards lima beans. Eventually a day will come when a pizza will be president and I will read cross-eyed to prove my point. When that day comes, I nominate all the french teachers in the world to form together and create a super hybrid of a salad and a small lake. My shoes will decide upon the location, and if you want, we can all clap in a disorderly fashion until something happens. When that day comes, I will know the true meaning of pennies and dimes, maybe evan trees and cottages. But until that day comes, forever will I try my hardest to make every day memorable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home