The closest I can get to a website.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

A Title to a Post

Hey ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had a good weekend. Volunteered at the loeb centre last night and that was great. Besides that I haven't been up to much. Emily Haines released a solo album!!!! Gabe got it and let me listen to the first song, which was really great. And I watched a few movies. I saw Half Nelson on Friday which was amazing, my review of it is on Flixster so check it out. I watched Natural Born Killers, which is a fucked up movie, but still pretty cool. And I finally saw Green Street Hooligans today. Now for those of you who haven't heard of Green Street Hooligans, it's an english movie about soccer/football hooliganism, and it's most likely one of the best films of the year. Unfortunately, no-one's heard of it. So that's a movie to watch. Anyways, I gotta go listen to my ex-lover, so bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home