The closest I can get to a website.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

My Crush with Eyeliner- REM

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have absolutely no excuse for the lack of posts and I am very apologetic.
I just realized that summer starts next Thursday for me, save my science exam. And I am quite excited. I'm hoping to get work at a video store on my end of Bank street, to get ma chedda yo(I suck). And even if I don't get that job, my summer promises to be interesting. First off I'm going to Montréal with Gabe and Nick and other people, and then I have my friends from Guelph coming to the little town of Ottawa, followed by a week at a cottage and a long trip to Guelph. So go Summer. After last semester I am now fully aware at the simplicity of exams and therefore have no reason to stress. And just saw a duck strutting down the street and whistling Hey Jude, now THAT my friends... is fucked up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home