The closest I can get to a website.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Longview- Green Day

I am bored as hell. Hi by the way.
This week just hasn't been too good to me, and as I sit, anticipating the weekend, I am dead bored........ WOW, I'm whining way too much.
The weather's amazing, it really makes me feel good to be able to just go out. I'm going to a playoffs game this weekend which is gonna be kickass. GO SENS!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU TAMPA LIGHTNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyways, Summer is 2 months away, so I just gotta get through the rest of this semester then BAM summer. Hopefully this summer works out as it might affect the rest of my teenage life. Oh God, that sounded sooo emo!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! But seriously folks, buy some cheese, preferably havarti. And don't forget to party like it's 1699.
Anyways, must do my homework. Whiniest post EVER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home