The closest I can get to a website.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Home is Where I Want to Be

Hey People!!!!!!
How's it going?
I've had a week in school now and it's going pretty well, for school. The homework has been pretty easy (although there's been alot) and all of my classes except math are very interesting. I alwasy have alot to write but no time and then I go to write and I'm blank... SHIBANG. I guess I'll be a promo for a kickass band called Islands. In a nutshell... they kick ass. I saw them and Holyfuck opening for Metric last fall and was amazed. They add alot of cool new ways of playing music and their song range from happy fast beats to great ballads. I recently got their album "Return to the Sea" and I have to say it's great. So any chance you have to see these guys, take it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home