The closest I can get to a website.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Intense Manipulation of the Mind

HEY YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So... true story, I was walking along the street yesterday when suddenly a rabid monkey jumped out of it's bungalow and attempted to teach me arithmetic. Needless to say, I lost. And now that monkey is happily married to a manic-depressive llama. Funny how life turns out.
Anyways, I was job-interviewed yesterday for the coliseum, and hopefully the'll see that I am the coolest guy ever and hire me. That way, I'll have money. I need to babysit in five minutes and I don't want to.
There is a zombie walk taking place this sunday. It sounds pretty fun. Basically, you dress up like a zombie and walk from a cemetary through downtown. I like zombies, so I'll probably go, I don't have a link, but just search zombie walk 2006 ottawa and you'll find it. Hope to see you there.
Well, I here my train a coming so I'm gonna have to leave you on that note.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home