The closest I can get to a website.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Thought Process in Rapid Eye Movement

I walked from the institution into the street, and was met by four ballerinas. "What do you want?" I asked. "Your attention for the next to years." the littlest one replied. Never one to decline a request, I rested my mind on a nearby picnic table and continued my journey. Not one second later than my departure, this same mind-carrying table was recycled, and reborn as a telephone pole. This left me in an awkward situation. Whereas when one is occupying a table, one can remind people he is there, nobody tends to notice a telephone pole. Therefore the world's secrets, no matter how miniscule, or how large, are automatically transfered into your mindset. This does not seem new, it does indeed seem instinctual, like the need for food, or the need for for material possession, instead being replaced by "Mary, you bitch! You knew I liked him!" or "Yes, I do realize I fucked the voting system and went against the U.N., I'm sinply pushing the borderline till the people will have to accept anything." Now, as can be imagined, this was not to my liking, so I hatched a plan. That night, I spontaneously combusted, unfortunately making it much harder for relatives and tax collectors to get in contact. I then focussed on becoming a human once again, instead turing into a mountain goat. "This'll have to do for now." I thought, as I gave my complete and utter attention to the troupe of ballerinas that had followed me on my magnificent voyage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home