The closest I can get to a website.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Head-Banging in the Rain

Hey All!!!
I am sitting here, feeling full, and getting ready for rehearsal. Now that's just boring sooooo...
I had a great weekend. Me and Gabe went to the Billy Talent concert on Saturday. It was very very very very good. All the bands were great. Particularly Anti-Flag, and Billy Talent. On Sunday, I rode the O-Train to South Keys and thought about how much nicer it is than the bus, and reasons why; nice, out of traffic scenery, smooth and relaxing ride, no advertisements, and no crowds. I thought about this and Larry O'Brien's decision to cancel the expansion project. This pisses me off. I think that the O-Train should be open to more people than just those who live around the four stations. I think I should have more option on where to take the O-Train too, and most of all, I wish it was as easy to get a free (if slightly illegal) ride to downtown as it is to south keys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home