The closest I can get to a website.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Head-Banging in the Snow

Hey fellow... weekend blog readers...
How's it happening up?
Had a good weekend so far, had a p.a. day yesterday, and then went to winterlude with Kate and Morgan. The had four bands from the Arts and Crafts label which I love so very much. Young Galaxy, Apostle of Hustle, Amy Millan, and Jason Collett were all there. All the bands seemed to play at their prime, despite the cold (although Catherine McCandless of Young Galaxy had a cold related hand trauma, and the band cut it short) and played a very lively and memorable show. Towards the end, during Jason Collett's show, the other bands came on (minus Young Galaxy), and played as a single group which was essentially the majority of Broken Social Scene (as Broken Social Scene is made up of members of all these bands), and had a skilled duet between Jason Collett and Amy Millan (of Stars fame). Long story short... the show kicked ass.
Now I am sitting at my computer, feeling good, posting on my blog. I wanted some more key-lime pie, but my bitch of a dog ate it. And soooo Kudos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home